Friday, March 19, 2010

Love around

Every human is in search for something, always in a quest for something. My freaky mind thought million of times( which happened 4 years backJ) and something came out of blue , the thing which we look for is actually love!. I guess all human look for this magical thing ‘love’ around us, perhaps that’s the only thing which binds us (the world)!. But the question pops, do all find love? ( unexplained )

We try to find love in many places like college, schools, family, office and temples!! But does it really fulfill our pursuit for love and happiness? . I think the quest inside us is like a butterfly it comes out feels the air and starts hopping from one thing (person/place/thing :D) to another and finally gets back to us yeah!! The love which we look for is actually inside us.

Here i go again, philosophizing my personal life J. I always rationalize things, but few finer ones can’t always be done so. Today I confess I found love here! Yes in this college, the inexplicable love. It’s like a family. And one day I will miss this (tears pouring down)

1 comment:

  1. Only a beautiful soul with a beautiful mind could have written such words! :-P

    ReplyDelete